JohnnyTheVSantosJohnnyTheVSantos

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

Happy fifth of a century, Newgrounds!
Luck, I love this community!

Cube Escape: The Mill Cube Escape: The Mill

WOW... just... WOW...
That was properly terrifying towards the end! Though I think you missed a pretty good chance to put a jumpscare on the right side window when it was pitch black... But that's just my opinion.
All in all, it's a pretty good game that wound up having me at the edge of my seat near the end!

Where is cat? Where is cat?

Love the fact that this was made together with children. What a way to spend some father-children quality time! It also contributes largely to the simplistic style, which I'm very fond of.
Essentially, it's a game of "Where's Wally?" (Or Waldo, depends on the version) made by kids.
The music itself is amazing as well.
There's just no way one can't love this game!

Tomatoes Tomatoes

Well... this was... different...

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

Well now... this was... different.
I'll tell you one thing, though: you have my respect.
It was hard enough for my awkward/shy self to tell my parents that I had a girlfriend. I can't possibly imagine how hard it would have been to tell them that I was gay as well! (Not that I am gay. I'm not.)
I do have some gay friends, though (some lesbian friends, too), so I've known some of what they've had to go through in their lives. One of them, in particular, whom had some more "conservative" parents (trying not to say "homophobic" because I don't personally know them) whom did not take his coming-out very well. It really put him through a rough time.
Glad everything turned out alright for you. Well... at least after all of that happened.
Anyway, I've loved your games since :the game:!
Keep at it!

Witch Run Witch Run

Seems nice 'n' all. I like the music.

stick rush 2 stick rush 2

The animation needs a bit more work. You should try to spend a little more time on it.

Dont kill the rabbit Dont kill the rabbit

This is FLAT OUT SH*T!

Escape: The Room Escape: The Room

Alas! Blast the poor grammar in this game!

Nice try at the 3D effects though... It kinda saves the game (a bit).

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

This game literally kept me from moving away from the computer until I was done!
Ingenius storyline!
Loved every second of it!