JohnnyTheVSantosJohnnyTheVSantos

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Unbe-LAVA-ble - Jack And Liane : Episode 4 Unbe-LAVA-ble - Jack And Liane : Episode 4

I absolutely ADORE the art style!

Geo's Adventure - Slender Vs Geo Geo's Adventure - Slender Vs Geo

Fantastically hilarious!

I just don't get what Mark and co. are looking at?

Lullaby for a Princess Lullaby for a Princess

Now, I'm not a brony... The only reason I watched this on YouTube was because a friend of mine (who IS a brony) sent me the link to it, and now I found here.

I'm not a brony in any extent of the word. Nor will I ever be.
But I gotta give credit where credit's due...
This is GLORIOUS!
From the sound to the visuals!
I love how touching this is!

Puppy Love Puppy Love

This is so sweet that I think I might get diabetes!
I love your stuff!

Blue Sky - Original Trailer Blue Sky - Original Trailer

Your English grammar and semantics are in need of a serious brush-up...
Despite that, the story seems very interesting.

realizaestudios responds:

I know.

Koalas Ep1: Man Got a Dark Side Koalas Ep1: Man Got a Dark Side

It's not bad... but it's not great either...
Don't take me wrong, it's by far one of the best currently in the Under Judgement portal.
I'm just a bit biased against animation based on presets, like the mouth movements which were just a repetition of premade frames. I just really don't like the way it looks, even though it seems to be a popular way to animate in other flash-based-content websites.
It's also VERY slow-paced for something that's 15 minutes long... I'm not gonna go too far into that, as some people may actually like that, but it's just not my cup o' tea...
All-in-all though, it's a great submission to induct yourself into the NG community with!
Welcome to Newgrounds! I know you're gonna love it here!

SvenReyter responds:

I agree, it is slow. This was the second animation I finished and I'm still a complete novice. I'm trying to make better paced cartoons. With the mouths, to be completely honest the switch layer mouth is the only technique I know for mouth and eyes. I'm still learning.

Thanks for the critique and the welcome.

Droid Animation test Droid Animation test

Promising! VERY promising!
I love that you didn't forget about the shadows!

Tim & Toby - Episode 1 - Favourite Song Tim & Toby - Episode 1 - Favourite Song

This was like an ugly broken pencil: horrible and pointless.

There's no meaning nor purpose to this, other than to be an obnoxious eyesore.
I'm sorry, but I just can find it in me to sugarcoat this.
I'm usually all for supporting rookie animators, but they tend to make up for their lack of skill animating with great quality of content/storyline. This "animation" (and that's using the term lightly) had neither.

Now, you can blam this review all you want, but it won't change the fact that:
1 - This eyesore of a stopmotion looks as though it was made on MS Paint (and not even very well at that! I've seen pretty cool stuff made on MS Paint!)
2 - The voice acting (if you can call it that) was absolute sh*t, and I'm pretty sure that it was so intentionally. Which only shows that you don't give two shakes of a rat's arse about what you are creating, which in turn just aggravates me all the more.

Again, I'm not trying to make a destructive review here. All I'm saying is either come up with proper decent content or stories or improve your art skills before you post something here again.
Second guess your own material. Try to be more critical about your content, by yourself, so that you don't find someone WORSE than me, who'll sh*t all over what you made without giving you any reason as to why they did it.
I at least do you the favour of telling you why I didn't like this, and what you can try to do to improve it.
I sincerely hope that you've read all the way through this without shunning it off as a hate review. It's not what I intend it to be.
I hope you pay heed to my words and put SOME effort into the quality of your content (be it the art or the writing) as this "animation" shows none.

Good Luck to you in your future endeavours.

MealDealDog responds:

Well thanks for that, but i can't see this as helpful. This is just plain insulting. I don't have good animating software and I don't really have good software in general. Also, i actually tried to put some effort into the voice acting, so you've just dampened my confidence in that area. i know people won't appreciate this like yourself, but don't bother commenting with such shit feedback. And don't bother watching my stuff again. Plus, to be honest, I don't really care if you think it is SOOOOO BAD, cus i enjoy making them and other people will as well and that is all that matters to me.

06 - The Three Reapers (1/3) 06 - The Three Reapers (1/3)

In this animation, the fight scenes fall into the Xiao Xiao category and the use of sound effects is Garry's Mod out of 10!
WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?!
Can't wait for more of this!

Still Spineless: Crows Still Spineless: Crows

I have a general rule NOT TO MESS WITH CROWS! Seriously, they're fascinating... but they creep the Hell right out of me!
Did you know they can remember and recognise faces and share information amongst each other?
If you hurt a crow, they can tell on you to the rest of the murder and you'll get dive-bombed as soon as you step out to the street!

Other than that, I loved the animation! You've got an interesting premise and story here, I'm eager to see how it develops!